Your key success metric is to help our customer (banking industry) to sustain the operation in Privileged User Access Management (PUAM) across the architecture setup in their environment
• This would be a 12-hours shift job rotated among 3 engineers
• Assist Security Engineering Specialist and/or Lead Security Architecture & Solutions in planning, organizing and monitoring of PUAM
• Perform L1 administration, operations and support of PUAM service, processes and activities eg. enrollment of new infrastructure and application privilege resources and password vaulting, break-glass
• Perform coverage check, quality check, health check and updates, upgrade and maintenance
• Interact with L2 vendor support and L3 principal support
• Interact with customer’s infrastructure and application teams
• Participate in DR test and standing by for any project and system cutover
• Interact with auditors, risk & compliance on PUAM matters
• Provide periodic PUAM reports – operations, quality checks, health check, compliance
• Undertake new PUAM enhancement and improvement activities
• Plan and undertake activities to increase coverage to meet SLA or KPI
At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Cybersecurity or equivalent.
• This is a 2 years renewable contract
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Candidate with implementation & support experience in Privileged Access Management solution such as MasterSAM, CyberArk, BeyondTrust will be added advantage
• Candidate with good experience & knowledge in IT security solution is highly encouraged to apply.
• Good technical experience in Unix/Linux, Windows, database & networking environment
• You are a problem solver
• You will be required to station and work at the customer’s site within Klang Valley/Cyberjaya